On April 19, 2019, Nebula AI CEO Charles Cao, hosted our first AMA session of the year. During the session, Charles shared some exciting news about the product progress, meet-up in China, recent achievements and future plans.
Here are some highlights from the session:
Interface of new services
• Education AI collaboration in Hong Kong with local Company.
• Data Center Mining to AI integration with Minerhub in China.
• AI image recognition contract with Shenzhen Company.
• Collaboration with btcsoon.com
• Nebula AI will open source a batch of AI models in April including Quant AI.
• AI worker 1.0 python client opensource.
• NBAI converter released in April, which can convert ordinary AI scripts to Orion scripts.
• Cygnus development in June.
• Token Swap ends on May 15, 2019. After May 15, there will be a fee to swap
• 160 million core team token releases on April 29th, 2019.
Do we have plan for mobile wallet?
Mobile wallet is not the highest priority at the moment, as users can recharge easily on Orion. Please note, that the NBAI credits on your Orion account can only be used for AI tasks, which means you cannot withdraw or transfer. But if we plan to develop this feature, will probably start to work on it at the end of June, and will most likely release Android version first.
Are we going to list on big exchanges?
Yes, we are currently in the application process, and will focus on overseas exchanges instead of those in China, mainly because of the apply fees and compliance. We could expect more progress in the next 3 to 4 months.